Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I have to begin by saying that getting up at 5:00 am and getting home at 5:30 pm, made sure that I took 0 pictures today. Oh and in case you were wondering, I was right yeaterday about how much it was going to suck to wear the FRC and work a full 10 hrs. I have never been happier to get home and get my clothes off! It may be TMI, but it was fantastic.

I really have no update on anything for today. I will be home tomorrow and I am so excited! I can't wait to see my girls. Ok more tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. We can't wait to see you either! LOVE MY HUSSY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I just caught site of your blog. That is so cool that you're doing this for your girls.:) I know they must miss you to pieces & atleast get to look forward to reading about your day while you're gone. Stay strong! If any couple can handle this, it's you & Missy. Love you all to pieces!!!

    ReplyDelete