Sunday, August 16, 2009

Worst Blogger Ever

Ok so I am the worst at this. I have not updated this in two weeks. Alot has hapened since my last entry. We have started the job full tilt now and everyday is alot of work. But We have finished our first 2 weeks of the work and I was able to go home this weekend. I have never been so excited to drive for 6 hours before. I couldn't get there fast enough. When I arrived, my Waffe and my Bear were waiting in the driveway. Briley came running up yelling Daddy. That is the best sound in the world, hearing her say Daddy. I was so excited to get into my house and smell the familiar scents of home. See the kids toys, and hear the dogs; it was all just total bliss. We hd such a great weekend together it flew by. I didn't get to see KK until the next morning, but the look of excitement on her face when I went to get her was priceless. She looked at me like "What are you doing here Dad?"

I am now back in Louisiana and I miss them all over again. But the last two weeks went by fast, so I expect these next two will be just as fast. I am going to bed now have to get up at 5. Back to the grind. I love you Missy, Briley and Kayelyn. Be good girls and Briley please take care of Momma and KK. I love you all.

Goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. I bet if you lived at my house you wouldn't miss the smells.... smells like dirty diapers and dogs with bad breath. That is why you are so lucky to have the world's best cleaner as a wife. I am even jealous. If a hurricane comes again, we call the guest room... i mean KK's room.... Your house always smells like candles and goodness...we will miss you at dinner tomorrow night....Even Corby will miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved having you home honey. I miss you so much. Its just blah without you here. We all miss you so much.... :(

    ReplyDelete